Luxury Wellness Retreats with Kate McLeay
Kate McLeay’s Wellness Retreats @ Cape South offer luxurious accommodation, breathtaking surroundings, world- class experts and a range of wellness programs designed to nurture the body while bringing peace to the mind. The culmination of a lifelong passion in adventure, hospitality, education and wellbeing, Kate & Cam McLeay are excited at the prospect of welcoming you.
If you are looking for time to reset, relax and refocus or kick start a weight loss or healing journey we can help. Or maybe you want to learn new tools, connect with others, or anchor into new rituals and routines for focus and calm. Our experiences have been described as deeply nourishing, powerful, enlightening and life changing. You’ll return home with amazing memories – plus the knowledge and tools to maintain a healthier balanced lifestyle.
Join our scheduled Cape South Signature Retreat or let us curate a bespoke retreat for your group of friends, family or workplace.
Cape South Signature Retreats
Ranked by The Guardian as #1 in the Five Best Antipodean Retreats
A nourishing blend of relaxation, movement, meditation, delicious organic seasonal food, learning & most of all time to put yourself first. Hosted at the luxurious Cape South Country Retreat and Wellness Centre facilitated by Kate McLeay (Mumma Soulfood) and a team of her favourite local legends.
An opportunity to step out of life’s routines and dedicate real time to putting yourself first. Over the retreat we will share wisdom on holistic wellness and how to positively enhance this for more clarity, ease and enjoyment of life. With decades of experience in education, hospitality and adventures we’ve seen the profound changes these experiences can bring and what happens when people take time for themselves.
A menu of activities over the weekend is available to choose from, along with plenty of time to rest, connect and rejuvenate. Attend all on the schedule or select what makes your heart sing.
When did you last put yourself first?
- 3 day retreat with 2 nights luxury accommodation
- All meals, snacks, coffee & herbal teas, smoothies purified water, tonic herbs, kombucha shots
- Nourishing movement classes including various Yoga styles & Five Treasures Qi Gong
- Mindfulness & Meditation with instruction and support to establish a daily routine
- Two educational wellness workshop sessions (retreat theme that are woven through whole programme)
- Food talks
- Plenty of free time
- Full access to all Cape South facilities -gym, magnesium pool, Infra red sauna, hot tub, grounds
- All yoga equipment
- Mindfulness Journal
- Guided coastal views walk on private farmland
- Access to spa treatments at a preferred rate
- Options to extend your retreat at a special rate to a 4 or 5 day retreat including daily spa treatments.
- Take home Qi Gong practice
- Daily yoga practice to take away and use
COMING AND GOING
- 3 day, 2 Night Retreats and Add on Options
- Weekend Retreats - Arrive Friday from 11am. Depart Sunday between 2pm and 5pm.
- Add on Thursday Night (arriving from 3pm) and/or Sunday night to your stay (departing Monday 11am).
- Mid Week Retreats – Arrive Tuesday from 11am. Depart Thursday between 2pm and 5pm. Add on Monday night (arriving from 3pm) and/or Thursday night departing Friday by 11am.
About Cape South
Cape South is a stunning luxurious private escape and wellness retreat located in Hawkes Bay, New Zealand. It is a graciously designed French colonial style homestead set within 16 acres of gardens and grounds. Located 20 minutes out of Havelock North, 8 minutes from Waimarama Beach and 40 minutes from the Napier Airport.
What to Bring
Comfort is key. Wear comfortable clothes to relax and move in. Layers are great. Bring your slippers, swim suit if you are in for a swim, spa or infrared sauna, your own toiletries and personal belongings. There is a book library on site but feel free to pack a favourite book or magazine to enjoy in your free time. A full packing checklist will be sent in your retreat information pack.
About the Food
Our food is full of nutrients, seasonal, fresh and prepared with great love and care. Each retreat menu is different as are the food talks. We believe food is our medicine, and we love to empower people with simple ways of making this part of day to day life. We believe food should be inclusive. We plan menus with the dietary requirements and wellness goals of our guests in conjunction with consultant chefs. Our food is always wheat free, dairy free and refined sugar free. Usually predominantly plant based. Local produce, organic and home grown from our vegetable and apothecary gardens where possible.
About the Movement & Meditation
All sessions will be multi level experiences. No previous yoga, mindfulness or meditation experience is necessary. These practices are part of our passion and we will be on hand to support, instruct and advise. Let us know if you have any injuries, illnesses or are taking any medication upon booking or prior to the retreat.
4 and 5 Day Retreat Programme
Have a look at our sample 3 day programme. We agree with our past guests that its full of wisdom, gems and value. Each retreat is carefully curated with our guests’ goals in mind. Imagine making it even longer. We highly recommend adding on to your retreat. Stay and deeply nourish. Deep rest, reset and re-attune. Walk along the beach. Spend time in the Infra red sauna, spa, book a massage or reiki healing. Journal, dream, beach walk and sundowners. Enjoy extra time to enjoy our beautiful space.